It’s never been easier for authors to submit papers, thanks to miraSMART conference management software. With a few clicks of a mouse, authors can create a profile and upload their abstract. But it’s not just any abstract, it’s your abstract, built to suit your organization’s requirements. Gone are the days of hard copy, bulky piles of papers. You select how you’d like to receive submissions.
Mira Smart Conferencing Software is easy to use
If an author can complete a Facebook profile, s/he can submit an abstract with miraSMART. It’s that easy. In fact, your authors can easily create a profile on your custom conference page and that information will automatically be added to your admin dashboard for easy communication, list building, scheduling and targeted sharing with reviewers and other stakeholders.
Security of all personal and organizational data is guaranteed because Mira hosts your conference information on its own servers, significantly reducing worries over shared-server hacking.
When you’re a miraSMART conference administrator, you can easily customize the submission process. Authors love the simple, clear process.
- Administrators choose whether abstract will be uploaded and/or copy-and-pasted.
- Authors can upload in PDF, Word, Pages, LaTex, PowerPoint or even the occasional Word Perfect format.
- Software includes a user-friendly WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor that makes abstract submission and editing a breeze.
- Authors can easily create a profile and login/logout whenever they choose. The software even remembers where they left off in the submission process.
- Administrators can label authors “submitters,” or “speakers,” or whatever they want. It’s totally customizable.
- Administrators can choose to charge a fee for submissions. The software can automatically accept credit card payments for deposit into your bank account.
If you’re still using spreadsheets, the Postal Service, email and a calendar to manage submissions, your world is about to change. But don’t take our word for it. Contact miraSMART today to schedule your demo.